Would you like to add a little je ne sais quoi to your cooking?
In this mini-course, I show you that if you start with really good ingredients, you don’t have to do much to them to create delicious meals.
In The French Pantry Checklist Insider’s Guide, you’ll get:
- a sneak peek into my pantry in Paris to see the variety of oils, vinegars, condiments, herbs, and spices I use every day: they’ll up-level simple dishes to restaurant-quality and help you avoid the takeout and packaged food rut
- 8 videos in which I show each ingredient on the French Pantry Checklist and tell you more about them – so that you know what to look for when buying your own
- the lowdown on the ingredients in the Apprentice, Sous Chef, and Master Chef sections of the French Pantry Checklist – and why they made it onto the Checklist
- tips on how to use the ingredients quickly and easily in everyday cooking – so you get value out of every drop of walnut oil, raspberry vinegar, or any of the ingredients you buy
- an accompanying PDF with links to online shops that stock the ingredients, as well as links to blog posts with recipes using the ingredients